Hall No. 4 - East Delta
9341 Ladner Trunk Road
Delta, BC V4K 3N3
History - Delta Fire Department has a rich volunteer history. The original firefighter group at Hall No.4 was formed in 1958. The first location was on the NW corner of 96th and Ladner Trunk road in a chicken coop on the property where the Esso/Tim Hortons currently stands. The current hall was built in 1962 and acted as a volunteer hall until June, 2010. Hall No.4 has been Delta's only volunteer hall. All volunteer firefighters lived within the area and provided support to the entire municipality when called upon. Over the years, twenty volunteers were successful in becoming full time firefighters with the Delta Fire Department with an equal number joining fire departments throughout the Metro Vancouver Region.
Currently, Hall No. 4 is where the Training Department is located. The
Training office supplies the Delta Fire and Emergency Services Department
with up to date educational information and courses to keep the department
prepared for any challenge that they might encounter.
Hall 4 - Apparatus and Equipment
Service Area Map